Dr. Bentley’s goal is to provide an environment in which each person is treated with respect, understanding and genuine concern. She strives to help clients integrate personal health with developmental and spiritual maturity. Her counseling, whether with individuals or couples, strives to be consistent with Biblical principles and accepted professional practice.
“God has used Dr. Jan Bentley to be a tremendous help to me and to guide me as I walk through a deep valley, as well as try to climb what seems to be impossible mountains. I have learned so much from her and have made clear and definite progress.”
Public Speaking Topics
- Peace In The Midst of Personal Conflict
- Where Did We Go Wrong? – Hope for hurting parents
- Dying To Be Thin – Eating Disorders
- Tears Behind Closed Doors- Coping with grief and loss
- Me Forgive? You’ve Got To Be Kidding!
- Stress Busters-STOP Believing the Lies!!!
- Becoming A Woman of Quiet Confidence
- Shattered Vows -When marriage vows are broken
Please call our office at (616) 949-9550 to receive more information on our public speaking topics and events.