We believe in:
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, the infallible revelation of God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven, and His personal return.
- Salvation by grace through faith alone, apart from any human merit, to all who believe in Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the body: believers to a glorified eternal life in heaven, unbelievers to eternal punishment in hell.
- The one true church, the body of which Christ is the Head, consisting of all believers regardless of color, race, or standing; and the need for attending a Bible believing local church.
- The necessity of good works after salvation as obedience to Christ and as a witness of God’s transforming power.
- Obedience to Christ’s command to evangelize the world and to instruct believers in His word.